Hey Guys, Here are a few of my favorite beauty faves this month (I didn't add any makeup things because I dont usually wear make up, but I will include the brands and types of makeups I wear in next months beauty faves)
From Left to Right:
1. First is the Lanocreme soothing eye serum(roll on deep hydrating treatment) because it is amazing, it helps make your eyes look fresher and lightens/removes dark circles and so far it is working, now my dark circles aren't very dark but I did notice a difference after using it for a while, I started noticing a difference after about 2 weeks of using this product, it is amazing!!
2. Tresemme Split Remedy: This product is also amazing, I would hear about Tresemme products but I had never tried any so I tried this split remedy and I can guarantee it works! and the label also promises it will reduce 80% of split ends and you have to keep in mind it wont get rid of all of your split ends but it will help
3. Merle Norman Lip Polish: Now I'm not sure if this is a sample or the originals size because I got it a while ago but this stuff is so awesome: Its basically a lip gloss but with a pink tint to it(by the way, the shade is called Razzle Dazzle) and its amazing for your lips, it makes them so soft and at the same time it smells so good(it smells like vanilla to me, but I;m not sure its supposed to)
4. RUSK Mousse, ok so this one is my favorites so far because I had been looking for a mousse for my hair for so long, and one that would actually work(because my hair is pretty heavy and long so the mousse doesn't always have the strongest hold) and this mousse works on heavy hair and has a firm hold(5/6 according to the packaging) and with this mousse I have more ways to style my hair without heat treating it
5. Last but not least is my absolute favorite perfume so far: Japanese Cherry Blossom by The Bath and Bodyworks Signature Collection. This is my favorite because it smells so good and lasts too. I honestly dont know how to describe the scent but I can promise you will love it. The scent is also more subtle instead of strong, but enough so that you can smell it without getting a head ache, because I have a tiny allergy to strong scents, it just makes my head hurt a little and this scent isn't too strong so thats good.
Alright Guys, thats it for now :) see ya on Friday!!!